For those seeking a tighter curl pattern or sporting longer length curly styles, we introduce you to our all Cambodian Curly. The water vapor steam processing for this textured hair allows for a breath-taking seamless uniform curl pattern.
Cambodian Curly Product Description:
- Single donor raw Cambodian hair is used.
- Steam-processed with water vapor for to achieve the curl pattern.
- Machine wefted bundles with high-quality bonding glue.
- Blends with fine or coarse hair.
- Hair can be colored or cut
- Flat ironing and curling with heat are 100% safe. The curls will revert.
- One bundle is approximately 3.5oz (100 grams).
- Price is per bundle.
- Color Ranges from Natural Black to Brown
- Price is for one bundle of hair.
All Ondibu hair is custom made to order. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.
Quality Matters!At Ondibu, our products are ethically sourced from 100% premium single donors, providing you with the highest hair quality on the planet! We ensure you will only receive the best, resulting in years of use. No gimmicks, just great hair.
I’m a Ondibu “Indian Curly” snob. But seeing as though it’s not available at this time- I thought I would try the Cambodian Curly. It’s beautiful, the texture/density is perfect. I love the curl pattern. I’m a fan now
Individual has the best hair on the market
I have been wearing weave for over 20 years and this hair is by far the best hair that I have ever owned.
It's beautiful and full, just tangles around the neck area a little, nothing unmanageable though!