Cambodian Coarse Wavy
Our premium Cambodian is ideal for customers who desire a medium coarse texture that blends with all hair textures with ease. The hair can also be bleached, colored, flat ironed, or curled.
- Medium-thick natural texture.
- Naturally tapered ends.
- Raw Coarse Cambodian is a medium-coarse lightweight subtle wavy texture.
- Medium to low luster hair.
- Color: Natural Black Brown
- High-quality machine weft.
- Consistent with one single donor, no synthetic blends.
- Double Drawn. Full from root to tip
Easily blends with all hair textures up to 4c hair.
- Can be bleached, colored, flat ironed or curled.
- Natural black brown hair colors are dependent upon donors and range from natural black to brown.
- Hair can last 3+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- Our 12 to 26-inch bundles weigh approximately 3.5oz (about 100 grams) per weft.
All Ondibu hair is custom made to order. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.
Quality Matters!At Ondibu, our products are ethically sourced from 100% premium single donors, providing you with the highest hair quality on the planet! We ensure you will only receive the best, resulting in years of use. No gimmicks, just great hair.
I just want to say I purchased this hair at least 3+ years ago and it is still soft. I dyed it a few years back and it still holds the color, it is still true to length and it remains tangle free and flowy. Honestly one of my best hair purchases. The prices are pretty high but it is a worth while investment.
The quality is amazing; I know that this hair will last me years. It’s gorgeous and smells great, too!
I have been wearing extensions for over 20 years…and this is thee BEST I mean THEE BEST hair I have ever had installed !! There is no shedding it’s soooo soft ! And when it’s washed it bounces right back with little to no product needed!!! You have got a life time customer !
This is the best hair quality I’ve ever bought and the hair quality is amazing
Product is great. Shipping way to slow. Had to ask mulitple time when hair was going to ship.