WHAT IS YOUR PROCESSING TIME?
At Ondibu Hair, we source our hair to complete your order. All orders are considered custom made and undergo processing before shipment. Timeframes vary per item and annual seasons.
**Please note: This does not apply to custom invoice orders, we will notify of the processing and shipping time before placing your order, and your invoice is sent to you.
If you have any questions regarding our processing or shipping, please feel free to contact us before placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your order is placed all sales are final.
Business days are considered Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays. All orders placed over the weekend or Federal holidays will begin processing the following business day.
- Order processing is completed in the order in which they are placed in our system. As we cannot expedite orders, please refer to our shipping page for approximate shipping & arrival times.
HIGH PEAK: Every September thru May, we are in high peak (high sale volume). Please note that closures and frontals can take up to 4-6 weeks for processing, unless we send an "in stock email" to our newsletter subscribers.
COVID-19 RELATED ISSUES: Due to COVID-19, our production time is slower as we must practice social distancing with fewer workers to produce orders. Please expect possible delays with production or shipping.
- During promotions, shipping times will be extended. Refunds will not be permitted. Once your order is complete, all sales are final.
During holidays and promotions, shipping delays may occur. These delays are third party shippers we cannot control delivery times.
- At times, order confirmation emails may be delayed due to high order volume. Please contact us if you have not received your order confirmation email after 24 hours of completing your purchase.
CAN I RESERVE ITEMS BY ADDING THEM TO MY CART?
- Ondibuhair.com products items cannot be reserved by placing them in your cart as product availability is extremely limited.
- We accept payments via PayPal, Affirm and Sezzle.
- Affirm Payments - Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders.
WE TAKE FRAUD SERIOUSLY.
- Using a credit card that does not belong to you or claiming an order was falsely placed on your behalf will result in an investigation and possible prosecution. Please note your IP address is logged and verified through our internet security when accessing our website.