WHAT IS YOUR PROCESSING TIME?
- At Ondibu Hair, we source our hair to complete your order. All orders are considered custom-made and undergo processing before shipment. Timeframes vary per item and annual season.
- **Please note: This does not apply to custom invoice orders, we will notify you of the processing and shipping time before placing your order, and your invoice is sent to you.
- If you have any questions regarding our processing or shipping, please get in touch with us before placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your order is placed, all sales are final.
- Business days are considered Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays. All orders placed over the weekend or Federal holidays will begin processing the following business day.
- Order processing is completed in the order in which they are placed in our system. As we cannot expedite orders, please refer to our shipping page for approximate shipping & arrival times.
- November-March: PRE-ORDER is 7 business days.
- In Stock Orders (*Non-Pre-Order) Inventory: Ships in 48 business hours.
- Express Orders: Ship same day if ordered before 1pm EST. If the deadline is missed it will ship the next day by 1pm EST.
- During promotions, shipping times will be extended. Refunds will not be permitted. Once your order is complete, all sales are final.
- During holidays and promotions, shipping delays may occur. These delays are due to third-party shippers. We cannot control delivery times.
- Sometimes, order confirmation emails may be delayed due to high order volume. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have not received your order confirmation email after 24 hours of completing your purchase.
CAN I RESERVE ITEMS BY ADDING THEM TO MY CART?
- Ondibuhair.com products items cannot be reserved by placing them in your cart as product availability is extremely limited.
- We accept payments via PayPal, Affirm, Shop Pay, and Sezzle.
- Affirm Payments - Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders.
WE TAKE FRAUD SERIOUSLY.
- Using a credit card that does not belong to you or claiming an order was falsely placed on your behalf will result in an investigation and possible prosecution. Please note your IP address is logged and verified through our internet security when accessing our website.