Cambodian Coarse Straight - Clip-Ins
Our Luxe Cambodian Natural Straight bundle is ideal for those looking to have coarse hair that flawlessly mimics relaxed straight hair, a silk press, or adding fullness for fine hair. Cambodian natural straight also blend with European fine and coarse hair textures.
Luxe Cambodian Straight Description
Our raw hair is sourced explicitly from donors that avoid exposure to harsh chemicals, heat, or hair coloring—allowing full and healthy hair. Our hair is guaranteed to last for years to come, making us the leading raw hair company in the industry!
- Cambodian straight, med to low luster.
- 100% unaltered and unprocessed
- High-quality machine weft, consistent with one donor.
- Easily blends with all hair types.
- It can flat ironed or curled. The natural state will revert back.
- 100% color-safe.
- Hair colors are dependent upon donors and range from in the dark to dark brown.
- Hair can last 3+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- Each set includes 150g per each set of hair approx (5.25oz).
- Each set is sold individually. Each selection represents 1 set.
- This product is extremely raw, and no two bundles will be alike in color or pattern. For the best optimal results, we recommend purchasing all bundles at the same time to match appropriately.
- Each set includes (2) - 9-inch pieces, (1) - 5.5-inch piece, (2) - 3-inch pieces.
- For added length-volume: (1) set is needed.
- For a full install: (2) sets are required.
This product is extremely raw, and no two sets will be identical in color or pattern. For the best optimal results, we recommend purchasing all at the same time to match appropriately.All Ondibu hair is custom made to order. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.
Quality Matters!At Ondibu, our products are ethically sourced from 100% premium single donors, providing you with the highest hair quality on the planet! We ensure you will only receive the best, resulting in years of use. No gimmicks, just great hair.
Thick and full
I love my clip ins. They are so full that I don’t have to use all 10 pieces. They are so easy to use and doesn’t damage the hair.