Our Indian blowout machine wefts are perfect for those who desire hair that matches with blow-dried 4c natural hair. Indian blowout is steam processed from Indian temple straight hair to achieve its coarseness and is ideal for added length or volume.
Indian blowout is sourced exclusively from the top tier temples in India straight hair, which is wefted and steamed, especially for Ondibu Hair customers. Upon receiving hair will feel rough/coarse as it is part of the steaming process. Please wash and condition thoroughly before installation for best results. After washing, Indian blowout resembles featherweight freshly washed and blowdried coarse hair.
Our raw hair is sourced explicitly from donors that avoid exposure to harsh chemicals, heat, or hair coloring—allowing full and healthy hair. Our hair is guaranteed to last for years to come making us the leading raw hair company in the industry!
- Single donor Temple Indian Hair.
- Water vapor steamed processed hair.
- Machine wefts with durable glue.
- Minimal to no shedding.
- Blends with coarse hair, and mimics a blowout.
- The hair can be colored, cut, flat ironed, and curled.
- One set is approximately 100 grams (3.5oz).
- Hair lasts 2+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- 2-3 bundles are required for an install
- 3-4 bundles are needed for wig creation.
- Hair color ranges from natural black to brown and varies per donor.
- Hair in photos is silk pressed.
Your bundle can range anywhere within the 2” of the length you select at purchase. Special requests will cause additional processing time.
All Ondibu hair is custom made to order. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.
Quality Matters!At Ondibu, our products are ethically sourced from 100% premium single donors, providing you with the highest hair quality on the planet! We ensure you will only receive the best, resulting in years of use. No gimmicks, just great hair.
I was very skeptical when initially seeing the hair, however I’m so in love with this hair as I am with all my Ondibu hair... I get asked all the time about my hair. But this is my fav I must say.