Indian straight is ideal for customers who desire a medium-coarse straight texture that blends with all hair textures with ease.
- Medium-thick natural texture.
- Naturally tapered ends.
- Unprocessed Raw Indian Hair
- Medium to low luster hair.
- Natural Black Brown is 100% unaltered and unprocessed.
- High-quality machine weft.
- Consistent with one single donor, no synthetic blends.
- Double Drawn. Full from root to tip
- Easily blends with all hair textures up to 4c hair *after flat ironing.
- Can be bleached, colored, flat ironed or curled.
- Natural black, brown hair colors are dependent upon donors and range from natural black to brown.
- Hair can last 3+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- Our 14 to 26-inch bundles weigh approximately 3.5oz (about 100 grams) per weft.
- The hair can also be bleached, colored, flat ironed, or curled.
This purchase is for one machine weft bundle. Special requests will cause additional processing time.
This product is extremely raw, and no two bundles will be alike in color or pattern. For the best optimal results, we recommend purchasing all bundles at the same time to match appropriately. Patterns will vary.
All Ondibu hair is custom made to order. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.
Quality Matters!At Ondibu, our products are ethically sourced from 100% premium single donors, providing you with the highest hair quality on the planet! We ensure you will only receive the best, resulting in years of use. No gimmicks, just great hair.
It’s a TRUE hair! I haven't applied it yet, but I'm sure it will look great. because the ondibuhair is smooth and has a thick thread which makes it easy to combine with my relax hair!
Wonderful service and packaging, very professional received my parcel in just a week how amazing am a return customer in the past l have bought indian Super curly, indian wavy/curly and combodian curly. Love the hair that's why l keep returning. Am yet to get the frontal soon thank you so much
Hello Lweendo. Thank you for your continued support of Ondibu!