Indian Wavy Curly
Our Raw Indian waves and curls come to you as directly grown from the donor: unprocessed, single donor, raw temple hair. Indian Waves & Curls is sourced exclusively from the top tier temples in India and wefted specifically for Ondibu Hair customers. Our raw hair is sourced explicitly from donors that avoid exposure to harsh chemicals, heat, or hair coloring—allowing full and healthy hair. Our hair is guaranteed to last for years to come making us the leading raw hair company in the industry!
- Single donor organic waves/curls from India.
- Machine wefted bundles with durable glue, resulting in minimal to no shedding.
- Blends organically with fine to coarse hair.
- The hair can be colored, cut, flat ironed, and curled.
- One machine wefted bundle is approximately 3.5oz (100 grams)
- Hair lasts 2+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- Hair Texture: 3a-3b hair pattern and varies with the natural waves & curls.
- No foul smell; we are known for our fresh, clean hair smell.
- No chemicals are used on the hair.
- Color ranges from natural black to brown.
- 2 to 3 bundles are typically needed for sew-ins.
- Three bundles are usually needed for wigs: closure, frontal, or u-part.
- Installs over 20" require 3 bundles.
Your bundle can range anywhere within the 2” of the length you select at purchase. Special requests will cause additional processing time.
Processing time: 14 business days. All Ondibu hair is custom made to order. The price is for one machine weft. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.
Quality Matters!At Ondibu, our products are ethically sourced from 100% premium single donors, providing you with the highest hair quality on the planet! We ensure you will only receive the best, resulting in years of use. No gimmicks, just great hair.
Thank you for top notch raw hair. As a licensed stylist I see really great hair often. However, this is the best. I give it five stars and would give it ten. I’ll post pics after my install. I have the Indian wavy/curly.
My 6th Ondibu Purchase. They never fail!
This is my 6th time making an Ondibu hair purchase and as always, worth every penny! It is beautiful raw hair that will last a long time!
Indian wavy curly
I purchased this hair for my wedding. At first I was a little disappointed because after waiting for several days after I ordered I was told that it was not going to be back in time for my wedding. I contacted customer service through email and they were very kind to find a solution to my situation. My hair was sent and it is hands down the best hair EVER!
The best hair
This hair is gorgeous and the curls are the best and I will continue buying this hair.
The hair is absolutely beautiful. The only caveat is the color is a bit darker than my natural hair, but I consider the fact that each donor's hair will be different and untreated. Aside from that the texture is absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully my next order will be closer to my natural brown color.