Indian Wavy Curly
Our Indian Wavy Curly texture comes to you directly grown from the donor: unprocessed, single donor, raw temple hair. Indian Wavy Curly is sourced exclusively from the top-tier temples in India and wefted specifically for Ondibu Hair customers.
Our unprocessed hair is sourced explicitly from donors that avoid exposure to harsh chemicals, heat, or hair coloring—allowing full and healthy, juicy curly hair. Our hair is guaranteed to last for years to come making us the leading raw hair company in the industry!
- Medium-low luster.
- Single donor Indian Temple Raw Wavy Curly Hair.
- 100% unaltered and unprocessed.
- High-Quality machine wefted bundles with durable glue, resulting in minimal to no shedding.
- It blends organically with fine to coarse hair.
- The hair can be cut, flat ironed, and curled.
- Hair can be bleached or colored—100% color-safe.
- One machine wefted bundle is approximately 3.5oz (100 grams)
- Hair lasts 3+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- No foul smell; we are known for our fresh, clean hair smell.
- No chemicals are used on the hair.
- Color ranges from natural black to brown.
- 20-inches and above require three bundles.
- Three bundles are usually needed for wigs: closure, frontal, or u-part.
- Curl patterns will vary per donor. No specific curls are guaranteed with raw hair.
- Please deep condition before installing and one time per month for the best results and longevity.
- **Please note the longer the hair, the looser the curl. As all bundles are raw, no two will be identical.
Please note that the hair in this bundle reacts comparable to naturally wavy curly hair and requires a considerable amount of maintenance — however, not more than naturally wavy curly hair. Therefore, you must care for this naturally wavy curly hair via washing and conditioning.
Indian Wavy Curly will revert to its original curl pattern after being straightened once water is applied back to the hair.
Your bundle can range anywhere within the 2” of the length you select at purchase. We highly recommend purchasing all bundles at once for the best pairing results.
Our products are raw, and curl patterns will vary per donor. All Ondibu hair is custom-made to order. The price is for one machine weft.
All Ondibu hair is custom-made to order. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.