Our premium Cambodian Natural Waves bundles are ideal for customers who desire voluminous waves. Cambodian Natural Wavy is a medium coarse texture that blends with African-American and European hair textures with ease. The hair can also be bleached, colored, flat ironed, or curled.
Cambodian Natural Wavy Description
- Medium-thick natural Cambodian waves.
- Medium to low luster hair.
- 100% unaltered and unprocessed.
- High-quality machine weft.
- Consistent with one single donor, no synthetic blends.
- Double Drawn.
- Easily blends with fine, coarse, relaxed, curly, and natural hair textures.
- Can be bleached, colored, flat ironed or curled.
- Hair colors are dependent upon donors and range from natural black to dark brown.
- Hair lasts 2+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- Our 14 to 30-inch bundles weigh approximately 3.5oz (about 100 grams) per weft. Price is per bundle.
** For coarser hair Cambodian hair, please shop our Coarse Waves Collection.
Your bundle can range anywhere within the 2” of the length you select at purchase. Special requests will cause additional processing time.
All Ondibu hair is custom made to order. The price is for one machine weft. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.
Unless I tell people I have extensions, they assume this is my hair and I LOVE IT!!!. I have 4 black Cambodian Natural Wavy bundles, bought 2 in 2018 and the other 2 in 2019 and all 4 are amazing! The ones from 2018 I had the bottom half colored in light brown . I have done absolutely whatever I wanted to all 4 bundles and they are gorgeous still: washed, colored, straighten, curled... all by different people in different countries! USA, Aruba and Panama. My bundles have been in international beaches, pools and hair salons!!! I think they get better with use LOL. The bundles from 2019 are about to go to Panama Carnival for 2 weeks and I have zero concerns. Beach and pools here we goooo! Thank you Ondibu Hair
Everything is wonderful. I was going to continue using the Ondibu hair that I was currently using. I ordered 2 additional bundles for an install in November. I got the hair so quickly, I decided to use it for my appointment. I love the Cambodian natural wavy. I used two 18 inch bundles, and that is plenty. It is thick and long. It is a wonderful texture and also looks amazing flat ironed.
I purchase the Cambodian Natural We, when I say the texture of this hair is so amazing! If you like I had a full thick weightless extensions this is the brand for you.
Purchased 2 bundles of 20’ Cambodian Natural Wave hair during Black Friday and received the hair in about 1 1/2 weeks which was super fast. Hair is beautiful as ever. The only “issue” was that one bundle had a lot more hair on the weft than the other bundle, however I was still able to get a full sew in with leave out so I guess receiving less hair didn’t end up being an “issue”. Hair has minimal shedding, no tangling and is super soft and flows amazing. My stylist lifted the hair to match my natural hair color which is brown/redishbrown and the extensions are in the same soft amazing state as before. I’m sold on Ondibu and will continue to purchase. As a 3rd time customer I can honestly say customer service with Shaun has always been great for me, services has always been fast and the products are amazing. Also, I purchased the Indian Natural Wave clips ins during Black Friday and have yet to install, however they have been colored as well and are just as beautiful. Thanks Shaun for amazing service and amazing products.
I am in love with this hair! My own family thought i grew it out of my own head. I love the texture and how it reacts to the elements! Oh ondibu!! You are my hair boo!
At Ondibu Hair, we source our hair to complete your order. All orders are considered custom made and undergo processing before shipment.
Processing time varies per item, and can be found on the product page under the type. If you have any questions regarding our processing--shipping, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com before placing your order.
**Please note: This does not apply to custom invoice orders, we will notify of the processing and shipping time before placing your order, and prior to an invoice being sent to you.
Once payment is complete, the order cannot be canceled, modified, or exchanged.
We highly recommended that you do not make any salon appointments until your order is received. Ondibu Hair will not be responsible for any hair appointment cancellations. Please accordingly plan when placing your order, as all sales are final. We cannot expedited order processing.
When placing your order, please ensure all your information, including your name, shipping address, phone number, email address, and the desired texture/lengths are correct before submitting your order.
All sales are custom order and non-refundable.
We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. Orders cannot be modified once placed, and payment is complete.
- UPS Ground
- Depending on location UPS or DHL
Customs and Duty Taxes
- All international orders ship via UPS or DHL depending on your location. Items shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import duties, taxes, and charges. These additional charges are not covered in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed by Ondibu Hair.
- Ondibu Hair is not responsible for any deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from UPS/DHL to the local carrier in your country or air, and group transportation strikes or delays once the package has exited the United States.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before placing your order. Refused orders will not be refunded.
- All orders placed over weekends/federal holidays will begin processing the following business day.
- Free shipping will not be available during specific Ondibu promotions.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation notification via text/email, depending on your preferred communication method selected at checkout.
- No refunds permitted for refused/abandoned shipments.
- We cannot expedite shipping times or order.
- We cannot combine shipping or refund shipping for multiple orders, as each has a separate tracking number.
- We cannot modify addresses or honor special mail delivery requests. If you need to do so, please visit https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page for UPS orders only.
- We ship with UPS for domestic/international orders. UPS or DHL for international orders depending on your location.
- We are not responsible for any shipping courier delays as they are third party services from Ondibu Hair.
- We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural disasters, nor any extra fees, customs, or back and charges once the package has left our facility. Customs fees may apply are not included in our costs or shipping. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before purchasing, as they are the consumer's responsibility.
- If you decline insurance coverage and signature confirmation, Ondibu Hair will not be responsible for the reimbursement of any lost packages.
- If you miss delivery and your order is returned to us. You will be responsible for additional shipping costs.