Our Cambodian Straight bundle is ideal for those looking to showcase a flawlessly bone straight style from top to bottom. Cambodian natural straight blends with African-American natural hair when silk pressed, or with European hair. Our hair also holds curls for days!
Cambodian Straight Product Description:
- Double Drawn, Coarse Cambodian straight, med to low luster.
- 100% unaltered and unprocessed
- High-quality machine weft, consistent with one donor.
- Easily blends with all hair types.
- Can be bleached, colored, flat ironed or curled.
- Hair colors are dependent upon donors and range from in the dark to dark brown.
- Hair can last 3+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- Each weft weighs approximately 3.5oz (about 100 grams).
- Each bundle is sold individually. Each selection represents one bundle.
- Raw Cambodian Straight is medium-thick & slightly coarse.
- Medium to low luster hair.
- Consistent with one single donor. No synthetic blends.
- It can be bleached, colored, flat ironed and holds curls.
Your bundle can range anywhere within the 2” of the length you select at purchase. Special requests will cause additional processing time.
All Ondibu hair is custom made to order. The price is for one machine weft. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.
The hair is beautiful. Haven’t experienced any shedding or matting. Very happy with my purchase
Love this hair. I won’t get my straight hair from anywhere else. This hair needs very little maintenance and has so much body and fullness with just 3 bundles and a closure. The only thing I had a problem with was the closure it got stiff really fast and needs to be washed every week to keep movement and not look greasy. Not sure if it’s the same hair it doesn't look like none of my bundles. I was not feeling the closure but I still love my wig I made.
This hair is everything
Wonderful service and packaging, very professional received my parcel in just a week how amazing am a return customer in the past l have bought indian Super curly, indian wavy/curly and combodian curly. Love the hair that's why l keep returning. Am yet to get the frontal soon thank you so much
Hello Lweendo. Thank you for your continued support of Ondibu!
Very high quality hair. I have not experienced any tangling so far and only minimal shedding. I will be purchasing the Indian Wavy next.
At Ondibu Hair, we source our hair to complete your order. All orders are considered custom made and undergo processing before shipment.
Processing time varies per item, and can be found on the product page under the type. If you have any questions regarding our processing--shipping, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com before placing your order.
**Please note: This does not apply to custom invoice orders, we will notify of the processing and shipping time before placing your order, and prior to an invoice being sent to you.
Once payment is complete, the order cannot be canceled, modified, or exchanged.
We highly recommended that you do not make any salon appointments until your order is received. Ondibu Hair will not be responsible for any hair appointment cancellations. Please accordingly plan when placing your order, as all sales are final. We cannot expedited order processing.
When placing your order, please ensure all your information, including your name, shipping address, phone number, email address, and the desired texture/lengths are correct before submitting your order.
All sales are custom order and non-refundable.
We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. Orders cannot be modified once placed, and payment is complete.
- UPS Ground
- Depending on location UPS or DHL
Customs and Duty Taxes
- All international orders ship via UPS or DHL depending on your location. Items shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import duties, taxes, and charges. These additional charges are not covered in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed by Ondibu Hair.
- Ondibu Hair is not responsible for any deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from UPS/DHL to the local carrier in your country or air, and group transportation strikes or delays once the package has exited the United States.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before placing your order. Refused orders will not be refunded.
- All orders placed over weekends/federal holidays will begin processing the following business day.
- Free shipping will not be available during specific Ondibu promotions.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation notification via text/email, depending on your preferred communication method selected at checkout.
- No refunds permitted for refused/abandoned shipments.
- We cannot expedite shipping times or order.
- We cannot combine shipping or refund shipping for multiple orders, as each has a separate tracking number.
- We cannot modify addresses or honor special mail delivery requests. If you need to do so, please visit https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page for UPS orders only.
- We ship with UPS for domestic/international orders. UPS or DHL for international orders depending on your location.
- We are not responsible for any shipping courier delays as they are third party services from Ondibu Hair.
- We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural disasters, nor any extra fees, customs, or back and charges once the package has left our facility. Customs fees may apply are not included in our costs or shipping. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before purchasing, as they are the consumer's responsibility.
- If you decline insurance coverage and signature confirmation, Ondibu Hair will not be responsible for the reimbursement of any lost packages.
- If you miss delivery and your order is returned to us. You will be responsible for additional shipping costs.