Our Indian Curl bundles feature organic ringlet curls ideal in establishing an elegant yet bold curly presence! Our Indian curls come to you as directly grown from the donor: unprocessed, single donor, raw temple hair. Indian Curls is sourced exclusively from the top tier temples in India and wefted specifically for Ondibu Hair customers.
Authentic unprocessed ringlet Indian curls are very limited, tough to source, and very expensive. They can be found exclusively at Ondibu Hair!
Our unprocessed hair is sourced explicitly from donors that avoid exposure to harsh chemicals, heat, or hair coloring—allowing full and healthy juicy curly hair. Our hair is guaranteed to last for years to come making us the leading raw hair company in the industry!
- Medium-low luster.
- Single donor Indian Temple Raw Curly Hair.
- 100% unaltered and unprocessed.
- High-Quality machine wefted bundles with durable glue, resulting in minimal to no shedding.
- Blends organically with fine to coarse hair.
- The hair can be cut, flat ironed, and curled.
- Hair can be bleached or colored—100% color-safe.
- One machine wefted bundle is approximately 3.5oz (100 grams)
- Hair lasts 3+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- No foul smell; we are known for our fresh, clean hair smell.
- No chemicals are used on the hair.
- Color ranges from natural black to brown.
- 2 to 3 bundles are typically needed for sew-ins.
- 20-inches and above require 3 bundles.
- Three bundles are usually needed for wigs: closure, frontal, or u-part.
- Curl patterns will vary per donor. No specific curls are guaranteed with raw hair.
- Please deep condition before installing and one time per month for the best results and longevity.
Please note that the hair in this bundle reacts comparable to naturally curly hair and requires a considerable amount of maintenance — however, not more than naturally curly hair. You must care for this hair as you would natural curly hair via washing and conditioning.
Indian Curls will revert to its original curl pattern after being straightened once water is applied back to the hair.
Your bundle can range anywhere within the 2” of the length you select at purchase. Special requests will cause additional processing time.
We highly recommend purchasing all bundles at once for the best pairing results. Our products are raw and curl patterns will vary per donor. All Ondibu hair is custom made to order. The price is for one machine weft.
All Ondibu hair is custom made to order. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.
Quality Matters!At Ondibu, our products are ethically sourced from 100% premium single donors, providing you with the highest hair quality on the planet! We ensure you will only receive the best, resulting in years of use. No gimmicks, just great hair.
I have ordered Indian wavy curly before and it was perfect! I wanted something a bit curlier but not too curly so I ordered (with the advice of customer service!) the Indian super curly in the lengths of 28, 26, 24, and 22 and I am BEYOND pleased with this hair. I got exactly the look I was going for. If you have any concerns or even ideas for a look but are not sure which lengths and patterns to choose, I would highly suggest talking with customer service or even reaching out on the instagram page FIRST. I have yet to be disappointed with this hair!
18 inch frontal 22,24, and 26 bundles
I absolutely love it!!!! I had it dyed a kindof red auburn and it’s giving me Black Ariel the mermaid vibes!!!! The hair is lovely and thick looks like I grew it myself, definitely ordering from Ondibu again.
After receiving the hair I was very skeptical because it was hard/stiff. But after washing & deep conditioning it was beautiful. The downside is I'm still paying for it and I can't afford 2 more bundles to complete my weave... It was titled 18/20 so I thought I was buying a bundle. When I received the confirmation on just (1) at that price I freaked out and tried to cancel but I couldn't.
Indian wavy curly
My overall experience with this hair texture has been wonderful! I got hair 3 years ago from ondibu in the same texture that still looks great! I have dyed the hair at least 4 times and still no cons!!!