Our Indian curl bundles feature organic curls ideal in establishing an elegant yet bold curly presence! Our Indian curls come to you directly grown from the donor: unprocessed, single donor, raw temple hair. Indian Curls is sourced exclusively from the top-tier temples in India and wefted specifically for Ondibu Hair customers.
Our unprocessed hair is sourced explicitly from donors that avoid exposure to harsh chemicals, heat, or hair coloring—allowing full and healthy, juicy curly hair. Our hair is guaranteed to last for years to come making us the leading raw hair company in the industry!
- Medium-low luster.
- Single donor Indian Temple Raw Curly Hair.
- 100% unaltered and unprocessed.
- High-Quality machine wefted bundles with durable glue, resulting in minimal to no shedding.
- It blends organically with fine to coarse hair.
- The hair can be cut, flat ironed, and curled.
- Hair can be bleached or colored—100% color-safe.
- One machine wefted bundle is approximately 3.5oz (100 grams)
- Hair lasts 3+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- No foul smell; we are known for our fresh, clean hair smell.
- No chemicals are used on the hair.
- Color ranges from natural black to brown.
- 20-inches and above require three bundles.
- Three bundles are usually needed for wigs: closure, frontal, or u-part.
- Curl patterns will vary per donor. No specific curls are guaranteed with raw hair.
- Please deep condition before installing and one time per month for the best results and longevity.
- **Please note the longer the hair, the looser the curl. As all bundles are raw, no two will be identical.
Please note that the hair in this bundle reacts comparable to naturally curly hair and requires a considerable amount of maintenance — however, not more than naturally curly hair. Therefore, you must care for this naturally curly hair via washing and conditioning.
Indian Curls will revert to its original curl pattern after being straightened once water is applied back to the hair.
Your bundle can range anywhere within the 2” of the length you select at purchase. We highly recommend purchasing all bundles at once for the best pairing results. Our products are raw, and curl patterns will vary per donor. All Ondibu hair is custom-made to order. The price is for one machine weft.
All Ondibu hair is custom-made to order. For more information on our processing, please see our shipping policy.
Quality Matters!At Ondibu, our products are ethically sourced from 100% premium single donors, providing you with the highest hair quality on the planet! We ensure you will only receive the best, resulting in years of use. No gimmicks, just great hair.
I have ordered Indian wavy curly before and it was perfect! I wanted something a bit curlier but not too curly so I ordered (with the advice of customer service!) the Indian super curly in the lengths of 28, 26, 24, and 22 and I am BEYOND pleased with this hair. I got exactly the look I was going for. If you have any concerns or even ideas for a look but are not sure which lengths and patterns to choose, I would highly suggest talking with customer service or even reaching out on the instagram page FIRST. I have yet to be disappointed with this hair!
Will never leave you
My hair is absolutely the best hair I’ve ever owned from Ondibu. No one else will ever get my money for hair but you.
Hello Kimberly, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Team Ondibu!
18 inch frontal 22,24, and 26 bundles
I absolutely love it!!!! I had it dyed a kindof red auburn and it’s giving me Black Ariel the mermaid vibes!!!! The hair is lovely and thick looks like I grew it myself, definitely ordering from Ondibu again.
Indian Natural Curly
Best hair ....beautiful and unique curl pattern!!!!
Always the ****
I have only bought Ondibu hair for the past 8 years. No other hair compares!!