At Ondibu Hair, we source our products from various destinations worldwide. All products are inspected for quality before shipment. In addition, we maintain limited stock levels at our Atlanta, Georgia, distribution facility to reduce aging.
For orders that currently have stock On-hand:
All orders in stock at our distribution facility at the time of purchase will be processed for shipment within 24-48 business hours. The shipping time of these orders will vary based on your selection at check-out. All orders are non-refundable.
Ondibu Processing Times: *updated 12/5/22
- November-March: PRE-ORDER is 7 business days.
- In Stock Orders (*Non-Pre-Order) Inventory: Ships in 48 business hours.
- Express Orders: Ship same day if ordered before 1pm EST. If the deadline is missed it will ship the next day by 1pm EST.
If what you desire is currently out of stock, a custom order can be initiated for the purchase of the items.
Contact our customer service at email@example.com, let them know that you are interested in placing a custom order, and provide them with the texture length and quantity desired (ex: Natural Wavy 16-inch wefts quantity: 2).
They will follow up with a quote that includes your order's price and expected fulfillment time in addition to payment instructions. Fulfillment times will be given in business days (Monday-Friday, and excludes weekends and holidays). Once the quote is paid, the fulfillment time will begin.
Fulfillment times vary for custom orders depending on order size and the sourcing destination of the product. Once payment is complete, the order cannot be canceled, modified, or exchanged. All sales for custom orders are non-refundable.
For all Orders:
When placing your order, please ensure that your information, including your name, shipping address, phone number, email address, and desired texture/lengths, are correct before submitting.
We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. Orders cannot be modified once placed and payment is complete. Refused orders will not be refunded.
We recommend you wait to make salon appointments until your order is received. Ondibu Hair will not be responsible for any missed or canceled appointments. Unfortunately, we cannot expedite order processing times for custom orders.
Ondibu Hair is not responsible for any delays, mis-shipments, damage, or lost packages while in possession of a third-party courier service. Third-party courier services include but are not limited to United Parcel Service (UPS), United States Post Office (USPS), Federal Express (FedEx), or Dalsey Hillblom Lynn (DHL). We will assist our customers with resolving any issues that arise while the package is in transit. However, we assume no legal or financial responsibility for the said items.
If you have any questions regarding our processing—shipping procedures, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
- Customs and Duty Taxes for International Orders: All international orders ship via UPS or DHL, depending on your location. Items shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import duties, taxes, and charges. These additional charges are not covered in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed by Ondibu Hair.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before placing your order. Refused orders will not be refunded.
Additional Shipping Information:
- All orders placed over weekends/federal holidays will begin processing the following business day.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation notification via text/email, depending on your preferred communication method selected at check-out.
- No refunds are not permitted for refused/abandoned shipments.
- We cannot expedite shipping times on custom orders.
- We cannot combine shipping or refund shipping for multiple orders.
- We cannot modify addresses or honor special mail delivery requests. If you need to do so, please visit https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page for UPS orders only.
- We ship with UPS for all standard domestic orders, USPS for Post Office Box addresses, and either UPS or DHL for international orders depending on your location.
- We are not responsible for shipping courier delays as they are a third-party service not affiliated with Ondibu Hair.
- We are not responsible for shipping deliveries that may be affected by custom-related delays or natural disasters.
- We are not responsible for additional fees, customs charges, or back-end charges once the package has left our facility and has a third-party courier. Customs fees may apply and exclude from the original purchase or shipment cost. Please check with your local customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before purchase, as they are the consumer's responsibility.
- Ondibu Hair will not be responsible for the reimbursement of any lost packages.
- If you miss the delivery and your order is returned to us. You will be responsible for additional shipping costs to ship it back to you.