At Ondibu Hair, we source our hair to complete your order. All orders are custom made and undergo processing before shipment. Orders take approximately 14-21 business days, excluding weekends, from the time of order to ship.
High Peak: Every September thru May, we are in high peak (high sale volume). Orders will be slightly delayed.
COVID-19 Related Issues: Due to COVID-19, our production time is slower as we must practice social distancing with fewer workers to produce orders. Please expect possible delays with production or shipping.
If you have any questions regarding our processing--shipping, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. We do not offer refunds for not acknowledging our processing times.
**Please note: This does not apply to custom invoice orders; we will notify you of the processing and shipping time before placing your order before an invoice is sent to you.
Once payment is complete, the order cannot be canceled, modified, or exchanged.
We highly recommended that you do not make any salon appointments until your order is received. Ondibu Hair will not be responsible for any hair appointment cancellations. Please accordingly plan when placing your order, as all sales are final. We cannot expedited order processing.
When placing your order, please ensure all your information, including your name, shipping address, phone number, email address, and the desired texture/lengths, are correct before submitting your order.
All sales are custom orders and non-refundable.
We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. Orders cannot be modified once placed, and payment is complete. Refused orders will not be refunded.
- UPS Ground
Canada & International
- Depending on location, UPS or DHL
Customs and Duty Taxes
- All international orders ship via UPS or DHL depending on your location. Items shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import duties, taxes, and charges. These additional charges are not covered in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed by Ondibu Hair.
- Ondibu Hair is not responsible for any deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from UPS/DHL to the local carrier in your country or air, and group transportation strikes or delays once the package has exited the United States.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before placing your order. Refused orders will not be refunded.
- All orders placed over weekends/federal holidays will begin processing the following business day.
- Free shipping will not be available during specific Ondibu promotions.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation notification via text/email, depending on your preferred communication method selected at checkout.
- No refunds permitted for refused/abandoned shipments.
- We cannot expedite shipping times or order.
- We cannot combine shipping or refund shipping for multiple orders, as each has a different tracking number.
- We cannot modify addresses or honor special mail delivery requests. If you need to do so, please visit https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page for UPS orders only.
- We ship with UPS for domestic/international orders. UPS or DHL for international orders depending on your location.
- We are not responsible for any shipping courier delays as they are third party services from Ondibu Hair.
- We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural disasters, nor any extra fees, customs, or back and charges once the package has left our facility. Customs fees may apply are not included in our costs or shipping. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before purchasing, as they are the consumer's responsibility.
- Ondibu Hair will not be responsible for the reimbursement of any lost packages.
- If you miss the delivery and your order is returned to us. You will be responsible for additional shipping costs.
During holidays and promotions, shipping time delays may occur. We at Ondibu Hair thank you in advance for your patience.