What is the difference between Raw and Virgin hair?
As Virgin and Raw Hair are not the same, let's start with the true definitions, as it is crucial, then we'll get into hair!
Virgin Definition adj: FRESH, UNSPOILED specifically: not altered by human activity.
- Virgin Hair claims its human hair that's never been chemically or mechanically manipulated.
- Raw hair is a single donor's hair.
- Raw hair is not steamed to form a uniform hair pattern.
- No two bundles are identical when it comes to raw hair as each bundle comes from a single donor. It's never significantly different enough to where the hair will not blend.
Raw Hair Comes in 3 Basic Textures; Straight, Wavy, & Curly.
- Body Wave, Kinky Curly, Exotic Curly, Loose and Deep Wave, Spanish Wave are all examples of processed virgin hair; the list goes on.
The Main Advantages of Ondibu Hair Are:
- Ethically Sourced
- Fuller Bundles
- Highest Raw Hair Quality Resulting In Years of Use
- Natural Looking, Flowy Hair That Blends with All Hair Types
- Cuticle Aligned Hair
- No Matting
- No Chemical Processing
- Durable Weft Construction
- No Steam Processing
- Hair is Strictly From One Donor Only
- No Blended Lengths, Additive or Synthetic Fibers