Mar 24 , 2018
As Virgin and Raw Hair are not the same, let's start with the true definitions, as it is crucial, then we'll get into hair!
Virgin Definition adj: FRESH, UNSPOILED specifically: not altered by human activity.
- Virgin Hair claims its human hair that's never been chemically or mechanically manipulated.
- Raw hair is a single donor's hair.
- Raw hair is not steamed to form a uniform hair pattern.
- No two bundles are identical when it comes to raw hair as each bundle comes from a single donor. It's never significantly different enough to where the hair will not blend.
Raw Hair Comes in 3 Basic Textures; Straight, Wavy, & Curly.
- Body Wave, Kinky Curly, Exotic Curly, Loose and Deep Wave, Spanish Wave are all examples of processed virgin hair; the list goes on.
The Main Advantages of Ondibu Hair Are:
- Ethically Sourced
- Fuller Bundles
- Highest Raw Hair Quality Resulting In Years of Use
- Natural Looking, Flowy Hair That Blends with All Hair Types
- Cuticle Aligned Hair
- No Matting
- No Chemical Processing
- Durable Weft Construction
- No Steam Processing
- Hair is Strictly From One Donor Only
- No Blended Lengths, Additive or Synthetic Fibers