A common misconception that occurs is customers will generally use virgin hair equivalents or base their quantity amounts from previous companies when shopping Ondibu.
Due to the supreme quality of hair we source and the procedures used when creating the wefts, we can ensure that you will always receive the fullest bundles possible.
Please see below the recommended quantities for our products.
- If you are purchasing lengths between 12″ & 18″, you will need two bundles.
- If you are purchasing lengths between 20″ & 30″, you will need three bundles.
- If you are purchasing lengths between 30″ & UP, you will need four bundles.
Always use your longest purchased length to determine the correct amount of hair to purchase. Example: If you are purchasing a 16″/18″/20″ you will need three bundles.
These recommendations apply to:
- traditional sew-ins
- closure and frontal sew-ins
- head circumferences of 21" & below
If you prefer fuller hair or plan to make a unit, please proceed to add a bundle to the recommendations above.
Very Important: Do Not skip purchasing a bundle because you choose to purchase a closure or frontal.